2015年11月16日星期一

Diary of Daily Work of A Small Solar Panel Manufacturer, Nov. 17, 2015


It's really boring to record daily work. But I wanna know if some people like our products.Even just one expertized comment will make me happy. However, the best comment is "I need xxx, pls quote." So, boring work must be continued, for showing our products.

 OK, featured products of today is round solar panels for garden lights. Look:
Samples, 3 patterns, 240PCS in total
I mentioned them few days ago, but we just finished them last night. Their sizes  range from φ200mm to φ280mm.
Move closer
I really like these patterns, but they are not mine. They will be delivered in 24 hours.
No customized carton
They are samples, too little quantity to order customized carton. If the customer place a big order :) ...

Welcome to www.chrysantsolar.com

没有评论:

发表评论